Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Blog Hop Day 8!!

It's day 8 of our Blog Hop!  I love it when someone takes one of our patterns and turns it into something different.  Jodi@pleasanthome did that.  She took our Metro Scope block and made the cutest pillow!


Absolutely love what she did!!

I've had the pleasure of meeting Jodi and think she's an amazing and talented person.  I was lucky to have quilted one of Jodi's published quilts a while back.


Jodi is also super talented when it comes to taking pictures of her quilts!  

Go check out Jodi's post today to see more pictures of her Metro Scope pillow and her beautiful blog.

Happy Blog Hopping!

~Sew Kind of Wonderful~

3 comments:

Jodi Nelson said...

Thanks Jenny! Love the new pattern! I had so much fun sewing this pillow.

Needled Mom said...

It is a gorgeous pillow and I love it on her white bedding.

Marie said...

I am more and more enthusiastic about your quiltings. The one you made on Jodi's bowties pattern, is incredible, I am mad about it.
You know that my English is not very academic, but I want to express you what I feel watching at the quality of you work. Thank you for the pleasure I feel.